New AEP Benefits Center to open online, by email and by phone July 1
AEP retirees will receive information by postal mail soon that will outline how to access the new AEP Benefits Center electronically.
The toll-free number to the AEP Benefits Center, 1-888-237-2363 (1-888-AEP-BENE), is the same phone number used for the current Human Resources Service Center. Phone access to the HR Service Center will continue until 5 p.m. Eastern Time June 27. There will be a brief transition period from June 27 to June 30 as phone access is transferred to the new AEP Benefits Center.
At the AEP Benefits Center, retirees can:
- Access personalized information about Health & Welfare and Pension benefits, virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Connect with representatives through a live chat feature.
- Enroll in Health & Welfare benefits during Annual Enrollment (or make changes during the year if you experience a qualifying life event).
- Use online tools and calculators to help make informed decisions.
- Manage pension payments.
- Review and update personal, dependent and beneficiary data.